Automotive Diagnostic & Training Service
- 1500 + 21% VAT
- 2200 + 21% VAT
- 3300 + 21% VAT
- 142.27 + 21% VAT
- 85 + 21% VAT
- 815 + 21% VAT
- 380 + 21% VAT
- 5 + 21% VAT
- 55 + 21% VAT
- 4095 + 21% VAT
- 2250 + 21% VAT
- The aims of this course are to provide candidates with a sound understanding of ...185
- The objectives this course are to provide candidates with a sound understanding ...350
- This objectives of this course are to provide candidates with a sound understand...350
- Please Contact us with your requirements eg specific course....CONTACT
- This aims of this course are to provide candidates with a sound understanding of...185
- Launch Pro series specific course - Basic fault code reading theory and how to v...185
Diesel exhaust gas technology is full of abbreviations. What do you know about EGR, DPF, SCR, etc? Learn everything you need to know about these technologies and become an expert in the field with this online training module. Learn how the systems work, and how to diagnose them in case of a possible fault. Learn the right ways of repairing and servicing these systems with this online training module for mechanics.
- Exhaust gas components and systems
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) from vacuum
- Controlled valve to dual circulation systems
- Cooling of exhaust gases and circulation boosting
- EGR control principles and repairs
- After treatment components
- Particle filter systems and their regeneration
- SCR catalysts and how they operate
- After treatment malfunctions, service and repairs
Brake service and repair is probably one of the most common additional jobs that are linked in connection to the interval service. Every mechanic has to master the basics of brake servicing and be able to perform it on different brake system structures, be this an older passenger car or a new electric car.
- Recognising different structures and components, and knowing how they function
- Assessing the need for service and repair
- Front- and rear brake service
- Drum brake service
- Attending to electric- and mechanical parking brakes
- Brake cylinder inspection and service
- Bleeding the brake fluid circuit correctly
- Changing the brake fluid
The vehicle’s electrical systems are all interconnected via electric power management, i.e. through the battery and charging system. Checking the battery and the charging system’s condition is always the starting point for all troubleshooting in other electrical systems.
- Inspection of the charging system.
- Examples of measurement results and analysis.
- Alternator structure and operation.
- Alternator control circuits and operation types.
- Checking the starter battery using various methods.
- Structure and operation of starter batteries.
- Battery chargers. Highlight of battery replacement.
This online training module in common rail technology takes you through the systems function and construction. It presents to you the common rail direct injection advantages, and teaches you the basics of common rail troubleshooting and diagnostics. Learn more with this online training module, and become a diesel injection expert.
- Timing of injection and conditions for starting the engine
- Developments in European emission standards and diesel fuel
- Low-pressure system components
- High-pressure system components
- Injection pressure adjustment
- Troubleshooting issues with fuel flow and pressure
- Troubleshooting component faults
In this study module we repeat the basic overview of electrical engineering and have added information on the use of a multimeter for you to learn. With the know-how from this module, you can apply electrical engineering skills in the first practical tasks.
- How electricity is generated and how its phenomena can be utilised
- Electrical engineering in a generator, actuator and detector
- The multimeter and basic measurements
- Utilisation of the multimeter and making use of a power clamp
- The practical application of multimeter measurements
- Studying and applying electrical engineering variables
- Practical application of power and voltage laws
- Practical application of measurement results and basic laws of electrical engineering
Electronics and electrical components are a central part of electric circuits. Resistors, diodes, leds, thyristors, transistors and microcircuits can be found almost everywhere in a vehicle. A mechanic has to understand the function of the components and circuits, to be able to perform troubleshooting.
- Electronics basics
- Component properties
- Integrated and programmable circuits
- Common electronic components and their functions
- Voltage divider circuits
- Voltage stabilising in electronics
- Rectifying alternating current
- Amplification circuits
- Delay and timer circuits
Learn Preferred Methods and the Best Techniques
Working on cars is a time-consuming process. You may find yourself lacking in knowledge of advanced techniques if you’ve learned everything on your own. This could save you time in the end. You’ll be able to move more quickly from one job to the next. In addition, learning the proper techniques to repair will make your work more reliable and trustworthy. This is important even if you’re simply working on your own vehicles.
It's been very knowledgeable to be with Robert, it was a learning experience, cannot recommend to much.
Great piece of learning.