- Duration : 2 Days
- Location : Cootehill Co.Cavan
- Our Training courses have a max of 2 students
The Basic Diagnostics course covers the following main subjects:
- Associated Health and Safety
- OBD2 / EOBD / EOBD2
- DTC P/B/C/U
- Understanding live-data
- Freeze-frame data
- Effective system fault finding
This objectives of this course are to provide candidates with a sound understanding of the basic procedural approaches required to successfully deal with modern engine managment systems. Over one day, candidates will be taught how to interpret fault codes and link them to sensor / actuator live-data, as well as carrying out basic functional tests on associated sensors and actuators. Teaching is done at a comfortable pace, employing modern classroom and workshop instructional aids; these are designed to allow easy assimilation of the subject matter, and in such a way as to quickly develop the candidate's confidence and capabilities.
- All of our courses are updated annually to reflect the latest advances in technology and training methods.
- Our attitude to training is to make it convenient, flexible, and most of all cost-effective.
- We aim to deliver our courses in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, with an emphasis on practical 'hands-on' tuition.