Diesel Engine Management
- Duration : 2 Days
- Location : Cootehill Co.Cavan
- Our Training courses have a max of 2 students
The Diesel Engine Management course covers the following main subjects:
- Associated Health and Safety
- System Build
- Understanding live data
- Fast tests
- Auxiliary systems
- Effective system fault finding
- Fast none start test
The objectives this course are to provide candidates with a sound understanding of modern diesel engine managment systems. Over two days, candidates will gain a firm foundation in the principles of modern diesel engine management, and from this base, to develop a real understanding of how and why diesel engine management systems work in the way that they do. Effective fault finding, diagnosis and repair will be taught through the use of the automotive multimeter, inductive amp-clamp and diagnostic data reader. Teaching is done at a comfortable pace, employing modern classroom and workshop instructional aids; these are designed to allow easy assimilation of the subject matter, and in such a way as to quickly develop the candidate's confidence and capabilities.
- All of our courses are updated annually to reflect the latest advances in technology and training methods.
- Our attitude to training is to make it convenient, flexible, and most of all cost-effective.
- We aim to deliver our courses in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, with an emphasis on practical 'hands-on' tuition.