SRS Supplementary Restraint Systems
This aims of this course are to provide candidates with a sound understanding of modern supplementary restraint systems (SRS). Over one day, candidates will gain experience of diagnosing faults within...
- Duration : 1 Day
- Location : Cootehill Co.Cavan
- Our Training courses have a max of 2 students
The SRS Supplementary Restraint Systems course covers the following main subjects:
- Associated Health and Safety
- System structure
- Testing sensors & actuators
- Understanding live data
- Fast test
- Effective system fault finding
This aims of this course are to provide candidates with a sound understanding of modern supplementary restraint systems (SRS). Over one day, candidates will gain experience of diagnosing faults within SRS, and airbag systems using a diagnostic data reader, and automotive multimeter. Teaching is done at a comfortable pace, employing modern classroom and workshop instructional aids; these are designed to allow easy assimilation of the subject matter, and in such a way as to quickly develop the candidate's confidence and capabilities.
- All of our courses are updated annually to reflect the latest advances in technology and training methods.
- Our attitude to training is to make it convenient, flexible, and most of all cost-effective.
- We aim to deliver our courses in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, with an emphasis on practical 'hands-on' tuition.