Feel free to contact us
Power steering systems development and electrification has both lowered the fuel consumption and reduced their need for service and repair. Electric power steering systems becoming more common has also allowed for additional equipment, such as Parking Assist and Lane Departure Aid to become more common on vehicles today. Hydraulic and electro-hydraulic systems have not disappeared though, due to greater steering feel.
- Steering and hydraulic power steering components
- Hydraulic pressure adjustment in the hydraulic pump and power steering
- Electro-hydraulic power steering – operation
- Electric power steering structures
- The power steering electrical operation
- Steering angle and steering torque sensor
You May Like
The maintenance workshop and the brands it represents should treat the recycling of waste and working in an environmental way as a very important aspect of its business. Success in sorting and recycling is only as good as the skills of the lowest skilled staff. As a result, at the individual level, the expertise in sorting and recycling garage waste is key to operations. Waste sorting and recycling also has strong economic grounds.
- Basics of sorting at waste stations.
- Identification and sorting of service waste.
- Identification and sorting of waste generated by repairs.
The study of occupational safety in the automotive sector is aimed specifically at new car workers and students. Introducing occupational safety to industry-specific objects and special requirements makes studying truly effective and meaningful even if you don’t have years of work experience.
- General industry requirements for workshops and staff
- Work position and lifting suitable for the work situation
- Warehouses and washrooms
- Handling of combustible materials and operation in case of fire
- Mechanic’s workwear and workstation
- Working with power tools
- Accident site and emergency notification
- Identifying different types of accidents and basics of first aid
- Starting a resuscitation
When working on the vehicle’s tyres and carrying out seasonal changing of tyres, you need to know the technical characteristics of tyres and wheel rims. You need to be in possession of proper inspection and mounting/dismounting skills, and you need to be able to advise the customer in safe operation and follow-up procedures. The vehicle’s tyres and wheel rims will give trouble-free service when the tyre and rim condition is attended to by a properly trained tyre-and-wheel professional.
- Tyre characteristics and requirements
- Rim characteristics and requirements
- Inspection of tyres and rims
- Correct and safe wheel/tyre changing
- Working on tyres Wheel balancing
Do you know the difference between indirect tire pressure monitoring systems and direct tire pressure monitoring systems? Do you know where to begin the troubleshooting if a customer complains about TPMS malfunctions? Learn this and much more in this Online Training Module about TPMS.
- The Basics of Tyre Pressure and Tyre Pressure
- Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
- Direct Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Indirect Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Operating Principles
- Pressure Transmitter Repairs
- Impact on Tyre Work
Understanding the Starter System’s function and control circuit is essential for a mechanic when troubleshooting a vehicle that won’t start. Newer vehicles also has a Start-Stop function, which reduces emissions and noise.
- Check the starter circuit in a correct way
- Inspection measurements example with images
- Measurement analysis and condition assessment
- Typical starter motors, parts and function
- Control circuits and operation
- Start-Stop system, operation and use
COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- Service procedure from marketing to follow-up
- Fixed and adaptable maintenance programmes
- Service work step by step
- Checking and changing fluids and filters
- Inspection targets and methods
- Considerations for road testing
If you are involved in class B driving instruction, giving a young person driving lessons, and you would like to learn how to maintain your vehicle in a good condition and avoid future problems, you are interested in cars or you are new student in the automotive sector, this training module has been developed for you to achieve these goals.
- Observations when approaching the vehicle
- Checks outside, inside the vehicle, in the engine compartment, and also observations during driving such as noises
- Daily items and practical tips
- Weekly checks, e.g. tyres and pressures
- Monthly and inspections before long trips, liquid levels and adding liquids
- VW Golf, year model 2015, as an example
- Practical tips from a professional to the user
Hybrid and electric vehicles are here to stay and mechanics need to acquire new skills. Luckily Prodiags can help you with easy-to-use professional online training module you can use anytime and anywhere. Try our Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Technology Online Training Module to learn how the hybrid and electric vehicles work.
- General Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Technology
- High-Voltage Systems
- Driving and Charging
- Maintenance and Faults
- Electric Shocks, Accidents and First Aid
- Collision Damage
- Battery Chemicals and Magnetism
- Safety Requirements in the Workshop
- Personal Protective Equipment and Hand Tools
- Measuring and Testing Equipment
- De-energising the vehicle
Learn the basics behind the 2014 Toyota Prius PHEV with this online training module. Learn what you need to know about the construction of the vehicle, and how to find the recent manufacturer instructions for servicing and repairing the vehicle.
- General presentation and features of the HV Toyota
- Prius PHEV 2014
- High-Voltage Systems
- Special usage and driving features
- Structure and description of the high-voltage system
- Functions of the high voltage system in different operating conditions
- The material corresponds to the technology for Toyota Prius model year 2014