Launch X-431Euro Tab II
- Identify the car model by reading VIN automatically
- Supports matching, coding, programming, service lamp resetting, throttle matching, steering angle resetting,
brake pad resetting.
- Support most of the car models from Asia, Europe and America, such as Maserati, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce,
Bentley, Benz, BMW, and Audi.
- Support the modules sensor and multimeter, battery detection, oscilloscope and endoscope.
- Haynes PRO Database (1 year inclusive).
- Diagnostics over Internet Protocol.
- Smartbox 3.0: J2534 intergrated.
The X431 Eurotab 2 from Launch is a high-end comprehensive diagnostics tool with docking station. Developed around Android 7.1 technology with new features such as DOIP, J2534 pass-through online programming, DCT-based database, intelligent diagnosis, etc. It inherits all the excellent functions of the previous generation tool, wide vehicle model coverage, powerful diagnostic function and accurate text data. It supports dual 5 GHz Wi-Fi communication, built to IP65 protection level standards
The X431 not only comes with a docking station it also comes with the Connector Smartbox v3.0 - a diagnostics box developed by Launch to support multiple communication models (USB, BT, WIFI), DoIP and multiple diagnostics protocols including J2534. The Smartbox v3.0 supports DoIP functions, as the user is operating the device the software switches to the DoIP mode automatically for any vehicle that requires diagnosis over internet protocol. The device also automatically switches between DoIP and normal diagnosis without user action needed for even faster vehicle diagnosis.
The Eurotab II comes fully integrated with:
EUROPEAN EXCLUSIVE! 2 year's software updates.
HaynesPro WorkshopData™ 'Electronics' package. When you find an error code you can click on it, right there on your tool, and go straight to the HaynesPro solution.
- Fuse and relay box locations and overview
- Wiring diagrams for Engine, ABS, ESP and air conditioning
- Component locations and information
- Fault codes (manufacturer and EOBD)
- Ground point locations
- EOBD connector location
- Control unit locations
- Battery disconnection/reconnection procedures
- High-voltage circuit deactivation procedures
- Wiring diagrams covering e.g. door locks, windows, airbags, exterior lights, starting/charging and wash/wiper systems
- Highlight functionality to trace corresponding wires and components.
J2534 Pass-through integrated for online programming
Using J2534 functions requires users to download the corresponding tool installation package on our website. Users can purchase O.E. diagnostic software and use their online subscription with the X431 Euro Tab II and Smartbox v3.0.
J2534 O.E.M Supported Software
- Toyota/Lexus original software Techstream test
- GM original software General Motors GDS2
- Honda/Acura original software HDS (Honda Diagnostics System) test
- Volkswagen/Audi original software ODIS test off board Diagnostic Interface Configuration.
- Land Rover/Jaguar Land Rover/JLR original software SDD text
- VOLVO original software VIDA test Vehicle Information & Diagnostics
- Subaru original software SSM4 test
- Android 2.0Ghz Eight Core CPU
- 10.1" Touch Screen
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Solid State Hard Drive supporting up to 128GB SD
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Ethernet, HDMI, USB
- 13.0 mega pixel rear camera
- 8.0 mega pixel front camera
- 9360mAh lithium Ion battery
- Docking station with charging point
- Programmable control access & disconnection of CAN system
- Supports both passenger car & HD communication protocol
- Supports random switching between WiFi hotspot mode and network card modes: USB Bulk, USB to serial port, USB to Ethernet port
- Supports 12V and 24V systems (24v only with an optional HD box)
- Supports SAE J2534-1 and SAE J2534-2
- Supports RP1210/C