LAUNCH EURO PRO 5 PLUS VEHICLE COVERAGE:
|Abarth||Alfa Romeo||Aston Martin||Audi||Bentley|
|BMW||Bugatti||Citroen Dacia||DR Automobiles||Ford (Europe)|
|Mercedes Benz||MG (Saic)||Mini||Opel||Peugeot|
|Buick||Cadillac||Chevrolet||Chrysler||Dodge Ford (USA)|
|Ford (Australia)||General Motors||Jeep||Lincoln|
|Changhe Suzuki||DF Citroen||FAW(Tianjin)||Jinlong||Gonow|
Special reset functions:
|Brake Reset||Oil/Service light reset||Steering angle||Battery Matching||Brake Bleeding|
|Electric throttle relearns||TPMS reset||DPF regeneration||Adaptive front lighting reset (AFS)||Crankshaft position learn|
|Auto Gearbox adaption||Immobiliser||Injector coding||Sunroof reset||Suspension height setting|
NB: not all functions are applicable to all models.
Launch 'Intelligent diagnostic' features automatic VIN recognition for over 70 manufacturers, automatically identifying the vehicle model and year of manufacture through the VIN number. Faster and more convenient than manual selection.
Diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) are clearly displayed with a full description, it is possible with one click, to display the fault code information in many alternative languages.
Two routes are possible to resolve the trouble code, a search for a solution using Google, or by using the Launch Guided Diagnosis function, powered by HaynesPRO. The Launch Guided Diagnostic function is fully integrated in the Launch PRO5 Plus software. It will guide the user from reading the DTC, to step-by-step testing of all relevant components, leading to a final solution. This method will save technicians time and improve efficiency dramatically.
HaynesPro WorkshopData™ Electronics
Helps technicians identify, locate and resolve electrical system and component errors using intelligent data applications such as our Vehicle Electronics Smart Assistant (VESA™).
- VESA™ (Guided diagnostics)
- Comfort Wiring Diagrams
- Fuses and Relays
- Fuse and relay box locations and function overview
- Wiring diagrams for Engine management, ABS, ESP, A/C, SRS, doors, windows, exterior lighting
- Component locations and information
- Ground point locations
- Control unit locations
- Battery disconnection / reconnection procedures
- High-voltage circuit deactivation procures
- Highlight functionality to help trace wiring and component faults
Comprehensive data stream information can be displayed in different formats:
- Up to twelve different items of data can be displayed on screen together
- Four data streams can be overlaid for comparison
- Data can be displayed showing actual and standard values
- Record data when testing, for later review.
Create a clear diagnostic report showing the status of each ECU, can be saved as a screen shot or PDF, easily print or share.
Launch PRO 5 Plus tablet specifications
- OS: Android 9.0
- CPU: 1.8Ghz 8 core
- Internal memory: 4Gb
- Storage: 64Gb with 32GB micro SD card, expandable to +128Gb
- Screen: 10.1 1920X1200 full HD IPS
- Battery: 7000mAh
- Wi Fi: 2.4 and 5Ghz
- Cameras: front 5MP, Rear 8MP
Launch PRO 5 diagnostic connector
- The latest DBS car connector
- Bluetooth V5.0
- Extended range
- Voltage: 12V – 18V
Additional options available at time of purchase:
- Add a third-year software update and second year Launch database access
- Add one extra year of software updates
- Add one-year Electronics database access
- Update the electronic database to the ultimate edition
Extend the functionality of the Launch PRO 5 Plus with these options.
Launch professional ADAS solution:
There is no additional software cost. The ADAS calibration software is already embedded in the PRO 5 Plus. Various options to purchase the Launch ADAS hardware are possible, including the calibration frame and various calibration board sets.
Provides comprehensive diagnostic coverage for 100 world-wide truck brands.
Ideal for printing diagnostic data where a standard printer is unavailable.
Using the PRO 5 tablet and software already integrated in the PRO 5 APK. The VDS-600 offers a 1280X720 resolution, six levels of LED lighting, a 5.5mm lens and 800mm cable.