Get a Quote
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page ....Ipsum. Usa view more
WOODFORD ROBERT KEITH
TEL: 049 4362877
Launch Mini-booster Pack 400 Amp
Capable of recharging smaller, light vehicles, the Launch Battery Power can help jump start a car 20+ times before needing to be recharged, and can also be used to recharge phones, tablets, Sat Navs, and any other 5V DC devices.
Perfect to keep in glove compartments to jump start your car when the battery is flat.
This handy device also has a powerful, integrated LED light, with a 120 hour battery life and 3 possible settings; steady, flashing and S.O.S.
Complete with a sturdy plastic cover with rubber elements, the Launch Battery Power has two ports that can be used simultaneously, allowing two devices to be charged at the same time. It also possesses several safety features which protect against over-loads and potential short circuits.
Designed to recharge very quickly via the mains, the Power Pack comes with a cigarette lighter lead, allowing you to recharge the device on the go.
Tested on petrol and diesel cars, as well as on small vans and motorbikes, this device can even start vehicles in the absence of a battery!
This unit, by itself, weighs in at only 420g, and has a number of inbuilt safety precautions that completely prevents the possibility of an over load / voltage / current, and protects against short circuits and over-currents.
- Battery Capacity: 12000mAh
- Life cycles of battery: 2000
- Outputs: 2 x 5V/2.1A USB, 1 x 12V/10A
- Input: 100/240V AC, 12V DC/1.5A
- Starting current: 200A - 400A
- LED Duration: 100,000 hours
- LED Power: 1W
- LED Lumens: 86 Lm
- Dimensions: 165 x 75 x 30mm
- Weight: 700gr
- Starts: cars, motorcycles, small boats, etc..
- Connectors: iPhone 4, iPhone 5, PSP, micro USB, mini USB, USB adapter cable
- Clamps starter battery
- 220V AC starter
- 12V Adapter
Just for fun we tried out our Mini Power Pack on a Jaguar XK8 that had been standing idle for 2 years, it started on the booster's first time.
Failure to adhere to the following safety warnings may result in fire, electric shock or damage to your vehicle.
- Do NOT throw or apply strong physical shocks to the Power Pack and NEVER attempt to disassemble or puncture it
- Keep the Power Pack away from fire, heat and water
- Always use the specified AC adapter charger/ DC charger provided to charge the product
- Stop using immediately if the Power Pack appears abnormal in shape or starts to leak
- Keep the product away from children
- Never allow clamps to touch each other or to contact the same piece of metal